Catch Me a Cowboy by Katie Lane on sale now for $0.99 and available everywhere!

 5 stars



It’s been a few years since I read some of the books in this series and I forgot how much I loved the town of Bramble! Shirlene and Bubba are a match made in trailer park heaven, and even though that isn’t really who they are, it really is who they are, as they are most comfortable in their times when they are together there. Confusing, I know, but, the connection and happiness they experience, together and apart, at the trailer park really defines who they are in their heart and soul. Little bit of a slow start to get into the story, but once I as there, I was 100% there and couldn’t put it down. Have tissues ready for that implosion you know will happen, the aftershocks reverberate for a bit before we get a ever sweet HEA!


Comments