What You See by Cherise Sinclair available now!

 5 stars



This story had me on edge for almost the whole thing! I just knew, knew, it was going to be bad when the things that needed to happen, happened. I could feel Frankie’s frustration, concern, care, and worry, and I was right there with her. I could also feel her guilt as she fell for Bull, and I mean, how could you not fall for Bull. And Gryff, I mean, a more perfect dog could not exist for these two. A nice slow burn and then fireworks on the attraction and execution of said attraction. Then all the emotions, not that either wanted them, but they had to happen, these two fit too well for them not to happen. Then the thing happened, and relief, and concern, but more relief that things could settle. Then we really got to see the love between Frankie and Bull, how they complimented each other in way no other could. On top of all that, we got mention of a favourite character and visit from a most beloved one. Now, the build up of all that worry again for the next book, and putting those bad guys down for good!


Comments