Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley available now

 5 stars



I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started this book, I had been told it was a tear-jerker, and I braced myself for that. Maybe because I was braced, or maybe because I saw the beauty and not only the pain, but while I teared up a few times, no ugly crying happened. Mille and High are a second chance for the ages. Still so in love, still so connected, the years melted away when they saw each other again. It was rocky and hard, shards cutting and emotions out-of-control at first, but when it all came down to it, what they felt for each other won over everything else. Still not an easy path, but as they weaved their lives back together, the timing was right now. It might have been right before, but it was really, really, right now. We also got to see more of the Chaos story being moved along, Tack, Hound, and the ole ladies, plus Elvira, meddling, helping, hurting, and healing, as well as planning for the future, all in their own ways. I didn’t know what to expect from High and Millie, but they worked their way into my heart, and I am happy to hold them there!


Comments