Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley available now in audiobook everywhere

 5 stars

audiobook



I made a horrible mistake when I started this audiobook, I planned to listen to it over a couple of weeks. It took me three days, would have taken me two, but I life things that had to happen. To say I loved Joker and Carissa would be an understatement. To say watching them fall in love had me in happy tears more times than I could count was accurate. To say watching the people around them, the family they each built separately and together made me smile in crazy happiness would be true. To say I cheered as old friends surrounded and loved and helped them and made me giddy at their appearance would be correct. To say I loved Tack even more with every appearance he makes, and especially in this epilogue, and my heart swelled as he did so good by Joker would be exact. I have had this book for years, I have seen these characters in other books, and now that I know their story, the lives they lived before, apart, and now together, to say I am kicking myself for not having this story before now, that would be truthful. But I now have them, I have their story, and I love them immensely now, that’s the most beautiful thing in the world <3


Comments