House of Payne Sage by Stacy Gail available now!

 5 stars



I loved how uncomplicated, while being sort of complicated, the relationship between Sage and Mads was! I loved Mads “baby steps” and Sage’s full throttle attitude. I loved how she saw what was there, her baggage weighing her down, while he figured what he did meant more than his words, but when he did vocalize, it was so clear how he explained feelings. I loved that they were super sexy together and had no problems showing or vocalizing that aspect of their lives. I loved how he got her before she even realized there were things to get, and how she got him and supported him as he figured things out. Mads and Sage were a couple before they knew it, and partners before they could think about it, because when it works, it works, and for them, it worked from the very start <3


Comments