Twisted Pride by Cora Reilly out now on audiobook

 4 stars


I LOVED the narrators for this audiobook, they were exactly as I imagined the characters, capturing every nuance and emotion. Listening to the audiobook after having read the ebook I realized my rating was a little different. In an audiobook you don’t skim over anything, and I must have when reading. I still liked the story, and I still really liked Remo, but I found Serafina to be repetitive. She kept thinking the same things as justification, even as you could see her character developing in so many ways. That is where I am conflicted, because I would be alternate between rooting for her and rolling my eyes at her. Overall, she is a great character and I loved the dynamic between her and Remo, and her and Sam. My favourite part of the book didn’t change, and that is when Scuderi got his due!.



Comments