Secret Nights with a Cowboy by Caitlin Crews releasing December 1, 2020

 5 stars



I didn’t think I needed Riley and Rae’s story, but I saw it was in the Cold Creek world, so I grabbed it without reading the blurb. But the more I got to know these two, the more they drew me in. This was a marriage in trouble, it seemed from the start. But I wanted them to succeed, it seemed they wanted to succeed, even though they were trying really hard to make it fail. They kept me on edge the entire book, then they ripped my heart out and stomped on it. But they pretty quickly revived it again, but the strength Rae shows, she blew my mind. And Riley, it was heartbreaking to see him fall apart, and then pull himself back together. I loved these two so much by the end of the book, they were absolute perfection together!


Comments