Dream Chaser by Kristen Ashley releasing December 15, 2020

 5 stars


Words cannot describe how much I loved Ryn and Boone! They were both, just so, flawed, but in ways that made them vulnerable, not hard. Ryn made me cry, she made me chortle, yes chortle, she made me want to be there just to hold her hand. So much strength, so aware, yet unaware, and such a hair-trigger reactor, yeah, I got Ryn. Boone, so clueless to women, really. He made some pretty rookie errors, but I guess growing up with only brothers contributed to his lack of woman awareness. Of course, once he was in, he was all in. And when he messed up, he did it pretty good, but his grovel was on point as well. This relationship struggled to get started, but once it did, these two’s attempt at taking it slow was laughable. One big problem, but then really, the story was all about these two. They were hot together, super duper, cant look away, squirming on your seat hot. They got each other on some very simple, yet important, levels. They connected, they grew together, they fell in love, and as much as Ryn thinks Boone is her hero, I’m sure he feels that about her as well

 

Bonus, besides our Dream Team girls and Hawk’s commandoes, we get all sorts of side characters in the story from other KA books. Hawk has some pretty good page time *swoon* and at just the mention of Knight (no appearance) my heart rate ticked up. Tack is there, being all mentoring and sweet, in his way, and other guys from Chaos are around a lot. Hank and Eddie are pivotal, and of course, the Rock Chicks have to be in a scene. And the mystery, the problem, it still isn’t solved, With Axl and Hattie up next, I think I’m going to need to invest in more tissues, because the glimpse we got, that ones going to be an emotional one



Comments