Dream Bites by Kristen Ashley releasing November 17, 2020

 5 stars



This book, besides having a wide variety of easy-to-make recipes, is a wonderful conversation with the authour. She can’t even stay away from the recipes; her voice is heard there as well. I have not met Kirsten Ashley, and will likely never meet Kirsten Ashley, but I feel her heart in these pages, in the stories that wrap around the recipes. I can honestly say this is the first time a cookbook made me cry, not once, but more than once, sad tears, happy tears, hopeful tears. The stories take place in Denver, so expect to catch up with a few more people than just our commandoes, because there are quite a few connections to the commandoes, and the authour, in this town. I loved the stories, I immediately earmarked some recipes to make, and with proceeds going to charities, all three of these combine to make your heart a warm and happy place <3


Comments