The Proposal by Kitty Thomas releasing October 14, 2020

 5 stars


I don’t even know where to begin with how much I loved this book! It is told in different timelines, with different characters POV, but it flowed so smoothly. The story pieced together exactly as it should have, more of an abstract painting than a recreation of a scene. The story did what it wanted, went where it wanted, and explained itself as it needed, and we were left with a piece of art that I could totally immerse myself into. And holy goddesses was it hot, like take a few breaks from reading hot, and tuck away that scene for later hot. It was also smart, in a realistic, determined, turning my fantasy into reality while not fully understanding the consequences way. There were so many emotions in this book, I felt so many emotions while reading this book, and you really need to read to understand it all. Trust me, this love story, this proposal will dominate your thoughts afterwards as well!



Comments