Where I Belong by Molly O’Keefe available now!

 5 stars

audiobook


This was bought as an CD to listen to in my car, but it became too emotional and I had to take it out and listen to it inside. I couldn’t be in tears driving around or entering places! Life also put in a place where I couldn’t have additional angst for a while, so I had to pause my listening to the story. This story is that powerful, that strong, it invades your psyche and consumes your thoughts.

The narrators where bang on, completely perfect as Beth and Tommy. They conveyed every emotion, every thought, all the moments, as the characters and made it all come alive for my imagination. I could not think there would have been a better choice and they became Tommy and Beth

Oh, that was, that was intense and angst-rich on so many levels. Of course, concluding Tommy and Beth’s story, you knew it was going to hurt, a lot, and it did, and probably left some scars as well. These two are meant to be, it was clear when they were children, and whether they realized it or not, everything they have done as adults was done to bring them together. But there is so much to overcome, so much pain to be felt, so many issues to be dealt with, together, separately, personally, and professionally. But once they do, once they get it, they realize they don’t necessarily need to change, they just need to accept, and live their lives, together


Comments