No Love Lost by Lexi Blake releasing September 29, 2020

 5 stars


I should not have doubted, I really shouldn’t have, because to me it seemed hopeless that the main characters could ever work out their troubles and be together. There was too much, too many hurts, too much damage. It did in fact all fall apart, that was inevitable, because no easy fix or solution would work, only time, effort, and dedication. Only then, could these two get their HEA, and boy, what a fight, what a journey, how hard it was to get there. But along the way, all the happiness there was as well. This is the final book in the series, so we get all our Lost Boys in their lives now. And I mean all, the stories and the future wrapped up for this generation, and hints of the futures for the next. Action packed, soul crushing, heart swelling, and pulse racing are a few things you’ll endure while reading this story. Infallible kings have vulnerabilities, hard and painful life lessons are learned,  and bad guys get their ever so long overdue justice

 

I cried, I laughed, I sobbed, I giggled, and in the end, I was overjoyed that the friends I made along the way in this series got the lives they loved surrounded by people they adore. Simply, perfection!



Comments