Marked Brides by Maren Smith available now

 5 stars


I completely enjoyed one of the books, Versoth Bride, and didn’t really care for one of the books, and the other four were pretty good. You get quite the variety in the stories, woolly mammoth shifters and an earthling who can telepathically communicate with animals. A polar bear whose mate also becomes a polar bear shifter. A sweet little who stows away on the spaceship and has a hilarious spa treatment to go along with all her spankings. And no shifter collection is complete with wolves and their fated mate

 

Versoth Bride by Maren Smith is reason enough to read the book. I just, wow, I loved this story! I was completely and utterly engrossed in it, the imagery, the timeline switches, the absolute beauty in how the story ended. While this is taking place on an alien planet, with shifters, that is part of the setting. The story is all emotions, Josie’s emotions, as she navigates her new life. I loved it so much


Comments