Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey available now!

5 stars

audiobook


I completely enjoyed this story! I was laughing, I was squirming, and every once in a while, I teared up. It had it all and was an awesome opposites attract. Addison and Elijah are not meant to interact, they aren’t even meant to meet, but once they do, and the circumstances under which it occurs, connects them in a way that cannot be severed. Not that they want to be apart, but they easily fall into being the others best friend, denying and ignoring, the passion between them. It all explodes in a wonderful moment, but they aren’t being honest. Being comfortable takes precedence over communicating, and we all know that doesn’t end well. The implosive had me sobbing, but the climax to get it all back had me cheering. These two finally get their well deserved HEA!

 

Having read the series backwards, I knew Naomi’s motivation and reasoning, and I actually loved her even more after reading this story. Elijah was used to just going with the flow and good things happened to him. Addison, like Naomi, had to take charge of her life to make things happen. Naomi was the catalyst, the reason for all of this, she was the first one to step up and say “I deserve to be loved for me”. If you read this series is order, you’ll see what I mean when you read Runaway Girl.

 

I listened to the audiobook version of this, and let me tell you, the sexy talk from Addison is so spot on, you need to get the audiobook to hear it. The narrator nailed it and it is most definitely sex in your ears!!!


Comments