Wyoming Brave by Diana Palmer

2 stars



Okay, I just can’t quit reading Diana Palmer books, and I know what I am getting with them, and they are all basically the same variation of the same story, with all the really bad stereo-types and toxicity, and they’re preachy, but I did figure something out with this book. I like suspense in the stories. I like the quirkiness of the side characters, though I hate it in the main characters. And for someone who is all preachy and one-step away from a religious romance, the sex scenes are pretty hot. So for all the badness that Diana Palmer books are, and will likely continue to be, I will probably keep reading them

The best part of this book, the mystery and the animals. The worst part of this book, the formulatic, predictable, overdone, storyline. Grumpy, relationship burned, toxic male. Virgin, horrible childhood, naive female. Now, once they figure things out and legally can fool around, they’re pretty hot together. But the best part really was the mystery, and that really involved the side characters and not the main ones


Comments