Lost Without You by Molly O’Keefe available now

5 stars

audiobook


The audio version of this book was beyond perfection! The dual narration, the narrators, they captured the characters, their nuances, their feelings, better than my imagination could, and that is saying something. I listened to this in my car, and the feelings that oozed out of the car speakers drenched over me, nearly drowning me with their weight.

This story had me wanting to know more, and wanting to turn away at every single moment. I sharply felt all the pain, all the angst, all the hopelessness that Beth and Tommy projected. Their pasts, their current, their future, it all was the same for them, more of just trying to survive. So much held deep in their souls, not to be shared, because sharing had only brought them despair. Even with the wealth of feelings they had for each other, they couldn’t take away the veil, because it already hurt too much. Tommy and Beth near about wrecked me, so of course, I had to dive right in to the next book, the conclusion of their story, because if any people deserve an HEA more, I don’t know who they would be!


Comments