Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting releasing August 11, 2020

5 stars


Can we just give the authour a tiara for her uncanny ability to write a perfect romcom? I mean seriously, Kiss My Cupcake was a much fun as the title suggests. Blaire and Ronan pick and poke, tease and annoy, prank and set-up each other, you just feel the sexual tension simmering under it all. Through it, they get to know each other, and the friendly rivalry starts, and then the friendly to each other, and finally, ahem, really friendly. It all built up so easily, so steadily, and it had me smiling almost the entire time. Yes, there were a few times tears came to my eyes, but that was how much I cared about these two. If they were sad, I was sad. If they were upset, I was upset. When their family made them mad, or made them embarrassed, or did their own good natured teasing, I giggled along. Blaire and Ronan made the other believe in love, believe in fate, believe in finding and having your soul mate, and I believed in all those things right along with them, because I got to see it happen to them!


Comments