Dark Justice by Bianca Sommerland and Tibby Armstrong available now

5 stars



Whoa, who is this man? Rhodey keeps changing and switching things around and there were times I had to stop and backtrack to make sure I was reading about the same character. Then he would think or say something and I’d see hints of the man I’m not whether I like or hate. I’m still not sure how I feel about him but by the end I trusted him with Avery, so that’ll get him some leeway. Now Avery, him I liked even when he was the bad guy. His heart is good and you could always see that, and his attraction to Rhodey was always there. This book allowed it to flourish and as his story became clear, I loved him even more. We also get some resolution to the reason for Rhodey and Avery to be at the Asylum as Wren’s storyline settles a bit. No story at the club would be complete without checking in with others, so we get lots of storylines for our already established couples and quartets, and one very cranky teen makes a very unwelcome appearance. As always, great storytelling with intriguing and interesting characters layered with canes, and leather, and whips, and most importantly, caring and love


Comments