Their Virgin Mistress by Lexi Blake and Shayla Black

3 stars

audiobook


I really enjoyed the men in this ménage. Oliver, Rory, Callum, they had interesting back stories, believable actions and reactions, for millionaires, and handled their problems and emotions appropriately for grown up people. Tori, her I did not enjoy. For a media relations expert, her reactions made no sense. For a functioning adult, her emotions were immature and unwarranted. I didn’t enjoy her at all, and that soured the whole thing for me about ½ way through. I listened on though, hoping it might get better, and I really did like the fellas. Alas, Tori still was annoying to me and I skimmed and skipped the last 3 chapters. From what I did hear, it was all rather rote at that point anyways. Great execution of the story, wonderful narration, just one heroine who I felt was TSTL


Comments