Silver-Tongued Devil by Lorelei James available now

5 stars


I don’t even know where to begin??? Well, firstly, I loved this book and everything about. The imagery was perfect, and I could ‘see’ the town, the ranch, the surroundings. I felt the emotions of the characters, all the worry, pain, anger, and love. I cried when they cried. I laughed when they laughed. I swooned and squirmed when they had affectionate, and more, moments. But the thing that really struck the most from the story was the connection between these two McKay brothers. The bond they had, they held, that kept them connected and made them who they were as individuals and strengthened them whether together or apart. There were moments in this book when the emotions snuck up on me, made me laugh when I didn’t think it was going that way. There were moments that had me burst into tears when it was completely unexpected. All the moments, all the story, brought about epic love stories that filled by heart with happiness


Comments