Loose Ends by Kristen Ashley available now everywhere!

5 stars



The Favor

I admit that I am biased about the unfinished heroes, they were my first love, and will always hold a special place in my heart. This check-in with Cassie and Deacon was EVERYTHING!!!! So much love, more, always growing, you feel it as you read their story, you know it will be forever. A little glimpse into the everyday life they have built, but still the wildness and craziness that is them <3

 

More Than Everything

Molly, Diesel, and Maddox first came to my attention in Chaos’ Free. Then I had to go read The Greatest Risk, and I fell for them completely. I knew I needed to know how they went from where they were in TGR to Free, and this story filled me in completely. So hot, so sexy, so many emotions! I cried for them, I cringed for them, I squirmed with them, I laughed with them. Being with this trio as they fight for their relationship, not from outside forces, but from the effects the outside influence has on one of them, making him doubt his worth and place, it was heartbreaking and heart mending all at once. What it did do, how it did work, that made the bond all the more strong, nearly impenetrable, for them all!

 


Comments