Diamond in the Rough by Skye Warren releasing July 7, 2020

5 stars



What this authour does best, she does amazingly well here. What that is? Tantalize, scandalize, and romanticize your darkest, deepest desires. Holly is innocent, but not, as she is far from naïve, but she has also been protected from the worst in life. And our hero, yeah, I stopped reading, screamed in happiness, and got a whole lot of story that was missing before. Can’t tell you who, can’t tell you from where, but getting this story, placing these two together, ticked all my happiness metres and sent them spinning. Then that cliff hanger, ahhhhh, I wanted to slap someone, and I want to know how this happened, pronto, because that shouldn’t have been able to happen. But then again, maybe it did, who knows? Well, I’ll find out in the next book, and I cannot wait to see how this plays out


Comments