Want You to Want Me by Lorelei James releasing August 4, 2020

5 stars




I just loved Gabi and Nolan!!!!! They were opposites while being so similar. They were frenemies while getting along so well. They complimented each other, the ying to the others yang. So confident and so confused. Arrogant while completely empathic. Close to their family but still set apart from them. Secretive and brutally honest. They did a fabulous fandango dance around each other before committing to the rhythm. They had great banter, they were on fire in the bedroom, they were each others confident without saying a word sometimes. They made me smile, they had me tearing up, they had me squirming in my seat. The completion of their story tied in beautifully with their start, and has left me with a happy smile on my face for them 😊

Comments