Raw Justice by Bianca Sommerland and Tibby Armstrong

5 stars



When I got this book, I made a plan for reading it, 25% one night, 25% the next night, as these were nights where I had to get up for work early the next morning, and the last half on the night I did not have to get up the next morning. It was a good plan, and I even bookmarked the pages to know whereabouts I should stop, but it didn’t happen as planned. Night one, I read over 31% and only stopped because I was going to get very little sleep before the alarm went off. Very tired the next night, I did a little better, but still read past the mark and ended up 59% into the book, but again, only because my eyes were drooping. Now that I finished it on the third night, I am wired rather than tired!
Man and man, this book had everything and I am sitting here awestruck. Our favourite switch Dallas gets his story, but all the interconnected and weaving parts all around it had me glued to the pages while savouring every second. Dallas and Kieran are our new couple and they fit so well together. Their similarities line up; their vulnerabilities are similar; their personalities mesh. They are a low angst couple, trying to overcome their own insecurities while working on a relationship together. Now all those other pieces, they had me in tears more often then not, and the ending had my heart pounding at an alarming rate. My dislike of Rhodey is shelved, not gone, because I reserved the right to change my mind depending on what he does. All our previous Asylum core members and their loved ones are integral to the story, so lots more for them, of them, and around them. Dallas and Kieran’s story is complete, but the Asylum Fight Club has more tales to tell us!
p.s. Don’t read this book while hungry, Kieran is a cook and the food sounds delicious


Comments