The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée by Annika Martin releasing April 28, 2020

5 stars


I couldn’t love this book more if I tried! No, seriously, I completely loved every single moment while reading it, and I couldn’t put it down. I made new friends, I visited friends I made before, I got to see Smuckers a couple of times. I am happily grinning and my heart and soul are happy. Tabitha and Max were perfection, completely opposite in every way, even what they kept hidden from others. But they were completely in tune with the other, and they saw past the façade placed for the world to see. I loved them; I loved them while they annoyed each other; I loved them when they unwittingly hurt the other; I loved them when they tried to make it up to the other. I loved how they loved each other and the rightness that was their relationship

Comments