Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey available now

5 stars

audiobook





This book had me laughing, smiling, and feeling so happy at the antics of Jason and Naomi. They were perfect foils for each other, and even when the synced, the zigged and zagged just to be difficult. It was good fun, it was all leading up to the desire between them springing to life, and it was worth all the build up and more. Then, oh about 87% in or so, my tears started, and they kept coming, as these two broke my heart, and my heart broke for them. When it all finally came together, in a very movie like move, I just kept crying because it was so perfect. And then there was the epilogue, and I was just so darn happy, and they were just so cute together, I cried some more. But this really was an all-around feel good read about a runaway bride and a hardened soldier raising his teenage sister, and I ate it up like ice cream!!!

Comments