Bobcat by Candace Blevins releasing April 17, 2020

5 stars


I admit, I had to look up a Mongoose to see exactly what Tess was, because while I knew what a Mongoose was, I didn’t know about Mongoose (Mongeese? Mongooses?) Anyways, what a perfect shifter to be a lawyer, I mean really, small, powerful, not afraid of anything, and loves to take down snakes. I love the cats in this world, and Bobcat was no exception. Independent, slightly cocky, and all alpha, his attraction to Tess catches him off guard. It catches her off-guard too, and takes her a bit to get things on track in her brain. Bobcat isn’t all in either, and they both treat it as a happy for now well past the time it is sliding into a happily ever after. Of course, that only makes the happy ever after all the sweeter and a perfect blend of what he needs and she needs, and of course, the house and wolf-dog already set-up for them!

Comments