Black Light Charmed by Jennifer Bene releasing April 20, 2020

3 1/2 stars


The BDSM in this book as spot on and I really enjoyed it. Cassandra was a breath of fresh air, light, airy, and fun, but not flighty. She was also smart and sexy, and she knew it. She did jump into things, but she trusted her instincts and her feelings. Logan was a bit too hard at times for me, and a bit too wishy washy at others. Nothing truly over the top, but he seemed to have an almost dual personality and switched on a dime. The biggest problem I had was that I didn’t feel the chemistry between the characters. They were hot together, but I didn’t feel the steam between them. Everything was there, and everything happened, and the story was good, the characters were fine, but the spark between them was missing.

Comments