The Wrong/Right Man by Aurora Rose Reynolds releasing March 3, 2020

3 to 4 stars


First off, I completely and utterly love Braxton! From the first moment he appears in the book, to the last, he is a dream man! Dakota started out, and ended up, okay for me, but there were a few times I just didn’t like the woman. She yelled, and freaked out, a lot. I’m not saying the reasons for her upsets weren’t valid, but her behaviours were immature. She ignored Braxton, a lot. At one point, it I were Braxton, I would have walked away, seriously. She was strong, she was independent, she cared, but she expressed herself poorly. There were a few plot holes that didn’t make sense and had me scratching my head. While Braxton and Dakota were unbelievably sexy together, I didn’t feel their chemistry come across the pages

This authour writes a great book, she tells amazing love stories, and this one had all the pieces there, but fell a little, just a little, flat based on my expectations

Comments