Dante's Circle Reborn by Carrie Ann Ryan releasing April 14, 2020

5 stars

Fallen for Alphas
Liam and Alec finally get their story!!!!!! Best friends, time and circumstances placed distance and events between them. Now that they have their chance, a little communication goes a long way, with a nudge from their alpha, in them working things out. Strong alpha wolves with an undeniable attraction, plus being fated mates, make for some playful and intense sexiness. The bond between them comes right at you, and the love they feel radiates from the pages. Perfect beginning for these two to start their lives together 😊
At Last Sight
So happy to have a story that sets Medusa to right! Poppy and Jonah haven’t had easy pasts, but that is why them being mates works to well. Loved the originality of the gorgon story, and the twist, and that Jonah and Poppy fit together so well from the start. While I’m not a fan of snakes, Poppy’s really didn’t bother me, because they are part of her, and the her that is, is wonderful 😊
Blood’s First Kiss
Yay, a new species to have stories about!!! Well, not new to legend, but new to be out and part of the conclave. Of course, our resident Mer-kin Caly gets to find her mate, and he her, and things move pretty quick. Loved the line by Misha when talking to his course, it sort of encases the whole story
“You were only gone like thirty minutes.” “And, in that time, I went to the Conclave, told them our demands, and I found my mate. It’s been a productive day.”
Reaper’s Song
I was a couple pages into this story and I had to stop, take a huge gulp of air as tears filled my eyes, could it be? It was, and it wasn’t, and the mist surrounding the story, the unknown, clung to the story even as it evolved, changed, and developed. Eva and Ashen, banshee and reaper, a bond that goes beyond fated mating. It was more beautiful than I could imagine, and I read it with tears in my eyes the entire time
I thought I need this continuation for Liam and Alec’s story, and I did. I was overjoyed that Jonah and Caly also got their HEA’s, and not with predictable mates or species. I didn’t realize how much I needed reaper’s story, and I am more than thankful for it. Dante and his circle, and the seven wonderful women, continue to bring such joy, sorrow, and completeness to the world around them, and this collection only added to the warmth my heart already holds for them. Thank you to the authour for giving us more in this wonderful world <3


Comments