Wild Side by Mari Carr releasing January 28, 2020

5 stars



Finn is the sweetest, kindness, most loving, half-witted fool! There, I said it, I love that man, and Ioved him in this book, but really, get off your butt, as his family had to tell him, SEVERAL TIMES, to go and get what you want! It only highlights all of his wonderful traits in the simple line he speaks “What am I going to do with the two of you?”

Miguel is an absolute genius, no, really he is, he utters the most important line in the book. He is patient, methodical, and scared. He could lose it all, or have it all, with Finn, and Finn is being no help, until he is. His genius moment, when it could all start or stop, and he utters “I think the three of us should sleep together.”

Layla, LJ, was fun, witty, adventurous, and so utterly confused! I got the woman’s drive, her reasoning, but like her, when ya got the goods, why back away?. Of course, this all leads to an encounter where I was seriously worried Mari had been lured to the dark side by the bad influences that surround her, but she ended up being her wonderful self. Just don’t do that again, hmm, ‘mkay?

Of course, we all know who is falling next, because he utters the wise words “Not going to lie,” Colm said, “I thought you and I had the best shot at dodging the curse. Turns out it got you twice. Fucking thing is tenacious.” 😉

Comments