Wedding at the Riverview Inn by Molly O’Keefe

5 stars




Well, that book turned around almost completely from beginning to end. I was reading along, enjoying it, not really impressed with either character, but especially Alice. I wanted to know what happened to make her and Gabe split, and why everything seemed so hopeless for them. I also totally enjoyed Max and Cameron, and Patrick’s behind the scenes story was intriguing. Oh, and Daphne and Helen added so much to Gabe and Alice’s story. Then the tide started to turn in the story, and I started to tear up at what Alice and Gabe had gone through. I started to love Alice, and Gabe made my heart sore, then he made me made, then he made me sob. And then, their story clicked, and they got it, and as reader, it was one of the best second chances I had ever read!

Comments