Lethal Balance by Cherise Sinclair

5 stars




Things I loved about this book – EVERYTHING! Things I didn’t love about this book, absolutely nothing! Caz and JJ had a beautiful slow burn, that started with a spark, and was tempered by reason. The more they got to know each other, the more the spark grew. Past experiences had taught them both, rather harshly, to be cautious, wary, and to avoid at all costs. They stick true to their credo until they bend it a bit here, a little there, and while still in denial, become fully involved and invested in the other. Caz is the one who realizes his rules, shaped by his past, aren’t applicable. JJ’s rules are based in her current reality, but she realizes what she has to do for her. Steamy, sexy, emotional, and compelling, this book had me up WAY past my bedtime to finish it, because I could not set it down!

Comments