Twisted Hearts by Cora Reilly, releasing January 8, 2020

5 stars




Gemma was not at all what I expected, and actually neither was Savio. Their story started off, and I thought I saw where it was going, but it didn’t. And it took a bit for me to realize it wasn’t going there, because I kept thinking, now it will, but no, okay this is the time, no not then either. Then I started to get frustrated, and I didn’t really like Savio all that much. I loved Gemma, she was great, and way nicer than she should have been. About 60% into the story, it happened, and it was bad, and I sobbed. It wasn’t at all expected, but it turned things around, though not all the way. Savio woke up, but Gemma still was waiting. The story really turned into a love story at this point, but there was still so much to happen. It all did come together finally, right at the end, Savio and Gemma finally got all the missing pieces to fit together, and make them both whole again!

Comments