Shards of Love by Michele Zurlo

5 stars





This, this was an emotional rollercoaster. I ugly cried, I was angry, I laughed (caught me off guard too!), and by the end I was so freakin' happy, I could've burst!

This is the final story in the trilogy that is Jesse and Jessica's journey. Their first story showed how they fit, but didn't. Their second story had them being realistic instead of making assumptions. This story is about them finding themselves, really looking inside, and being strong individually enough to contribute fully. Building that family, and relying on them, and recognizing the imperfections. This is where they both finally, fully, get it. Not only them, but everyone around them, finally get what Jesse and Jessica have together. This is about forgiveness, to yourself, to others. This about asking for help when needed, and recognizing others care about you

This is the final story in the trilogy that is Jesse and Jessica's love story, and it was so much better than I could have ever imagined!

Comments