Reckless with You by Carrie Ann Ryan releasing December 3, 2019

5 stars



Okay, well that wasn’t at all what I expected, and it was all the better because of it! But what it did deliver, as expected, was a sexy romance. And two very confused people who find their truth once they recognize what they have in the other. Did I mention it was sexy? Well it is, but it is also touching, emotionally, and, again, in a very unexpected way. They were tearing up, not crying, moments, and they had impacts on the characters, and I felt their confusion, and pain, and anger. I loved their stalworthiness, and the family they made, and kept, and that allowed them to flourish, and supported them, and they supported in turn. I loved them both, and while they were not what I expected, I loved them more because of that!

Comments