Tempt the Hookup by Natasha Madison releasing October 22, 2019

5 stars



Oh these two were super perfect for each other! Can we say sweet alpha-male? Can we say strong independent woman? How about a no-filter six year old? Grandparents who dote and are parents who may overshare a little bit? It is a tempt book, so there is that over the top wacky best friend, with his perfectly matched wife, and then a couple more zany friends for added hilarity.

The root though, the base, is two people who connected on a physical, and emotional level, long ago. They held their agreement, and realized the second it was done, they were wrong. Nobody has compared since, and nobody measures up to them. No hesitation when they are finally reunited, just some misunderstandings to wade through first

I laughed, I teared up, I cheered, I cringed, I squirmed, and I loved every single thing about Luca and Eli’s story!

Comments