Joy Ride by Jayne Rylon releasing September 17, 2019

5 stars



Secret baby alert!!! This is not a drill, this is a secret baby alarm!!! One of my most favourite tropes in the whole world, with a ménage, slay me now *faints*

Joy, Dane, and Walker aren’t really big on expressing themselves clearly. Dane is who I liked the most, and even as the most submissive of the trio, he at least had his head on straight and was emotionally aware. Walker is an idiot, a bonafide, back and forth, can’t make up my mind, boo hoo, idiot. His redeeming quality is you get it, why he is the way he is, but you still want to slap, which, Dane actually does at one point, Go Dane! Joy is doing the best she can, given her history with them both, and her present. She is really trying, but the uncertainty from Walker, affects both her and Dane, and can’t allow them to move forward

I love this world, I liked these characters, and this story had a lot of emotion and sparks in it, along with some smoking shower, bath, and bedroom scenes

Comments