Collateral by Natasha Knight releasing September 23, 2019

5 stars


I love a good arranged mafia marriage story, and one where it is to pay back a debt between enemies, well, that is nirvana in my mind. And this was everything I love and could want in that trope, and it was executed flawlessly! That cliff hanger though, I cannot wait for the second part f this duet, and luckily, I won’t have to wait long

Stefan is everything Gabriela despises in men; she has been around them enough in her life to know the type. But he affects her differently. His arrogance and heavy-handedness is tempered with niceties and consideration. Stefan is surprised again and again by Gabriela, she isn’t at all what he expected. He does know one thing though, she is his. The attraction, and affection, growing between them is hard for either of them to resist

Not only do we get all this sexy goodness, there is a mystery afoot as well. What good mafia story doesn’t have layers of intrigue, half-truths, unknowns, and deception. A couple of those things are revealed, but the root of it all it not yet known. I have a theory, it occurred to me early on, and kept building, we’ll see it I was correct when I get my greedy hands on the second book

Comments