Unhuman Acts by Candace Blevins


5 stars

Epic, thrilling, exciting, heartbreaking, satisfying, all very valid words to describe this book, but one word defines the conclusion of this journey that we have taken with Kirsten, “Masterpiece”. The previous six books led us to this story and these moments. The authour was the artist, who prepared her sets, situated the canvas in the studio, practiced her moves, and threaded the needles, and unleashed this work of art for us to watch, admire, and immerse ourselves into. I cheered, and worried, and sobbed uncontrollably. I smiled, and cringed, and felt calm settle over my soul. The end of series always comes with some sadness it is ending, but I honestly was so satisfied with the way things ended, I was silly smiling as the story ended

Thank you Candace for this experience, because it was more than a story, and these were more than characters, you made it real and it touched our hearts and our souls <3

Comments