Top Secret by Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen released May 7, 2019



Not going to lie, this book started out slow for me. I don’t know if it was my state of mind, because I liked Keaton and Luke. Or maybe that it has a pretty big build up and story, which I liked, to get our characters ‘together’. The story didn’t drag, but I seriously thought about setting it aside for now, not shelve it forever, but to pick it up in a bit. I gave it one more try, as I was in about 36% in, and the rest was history.

Stayed up all night reading, couldn’t set it down, grabbed the bonus epilogue, and now have Sam Smith playing on a continuous loop in my head, happiness! Luke and Keaton, oh what to say, they were perfect for each other. Complete opposites in their upbringing and lives, but needing the other so much to make them happy, whole, and complete

Between Keaton’s desire to make everyone happy, his thirst for scientific knowledge, and his tenacity in pursuing his wants, he was irresistible. Luke with his brooding, life scars, and survival instinct, made you want to wrap him up. Lucky for us, Keaton comes through, and Luke wakes up, but they took us on quite the journey to get there

Now, about Annika…….

Comments