Off Beat by Bianca Sommerland out now!

 5 stars

I expected to be emotionally devastated by this book, and it had it’s moments, but not all from what I figured would happen. See, I knew our sweetest drummer ever Tate, was in a bad place. He actually held it together pretty good by repressing. North completely took me by surprise with his background. And then North again caught me off-guard with his mindfulness. North flattened me with his insight, his depth of emotions, and his overall wonderfulness. Tate felt the same, and the two finally found their even-keel. Not easily, not quickly, and not without hurt and pain, but nothing worth fighting for ever came perfectly for these two

We also got another relationship here, and while the characters had me confused as to their place in the story, it quickly became apparent where they belonged

And, things ain’t over, because we have a new story arc 😊

Comments