Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy by Caitlin Crews releasing July 30, 2019


This book, I loved it so much! Like, really, really, broke my rule and stayed up way too late on a work night to finish it because I couldn’t put it down, love it! What wasn’t to love? Cowboy, my crack. My favourite trope, right there. Smart, shy, and sassy heroine, hold me back. Interfering family, because they care so much, but don’t know how to show it, all over the place!

But really, the relationship, the discovery of Ty and Hannah, I loved the people they were, the people they are, apart, together, fighting, making up, everything all about them. Once I hit a certain point, I knew thinking about setting this story aside was a lost cause. I needed to see how they got their HEA. I needed to move past the pain they were causing each other. I needed them to see what the other saw in them. I needed them to get their closure, get past it all, and find the love they were so capable of. And when they did, when it all came together, I just kept crying those tears of happiness!

Comments