The Devils Bargain by Natasha Knight releasing June 5, 2019





5 stars

This book went nowhere that I thought it was going, and took turns that I didn’t really expect, and I couldn’t turn away! Knowing you are getting a ‘sold for a debt’ story (one of my favourites) and then getting to see true ugliness and evil in that story, not what I bargained for. Not from our characters, our characters, even the bad guys, have a surprising amount of heart, and soul, and a conscience that stays hidden, but only to protect. It protects themselves, it protects others, and in the end, it gets them their happily ever after

This story wasn’t the dark read I expected; it was a read about people who experienced dark things. One, never let it snuff out her light, and the other, buried their light so deep, only she could let him release it

Comments