Ruthless Redemption by E.M. Gayle - out now and in Kindle Unlimited



5 stars

This book went nowhere that I expected it to go, and ended up exactly as I hoped! Izzy and Houston didn’t have anything easy thus far, and getting the their HEA was no different. Demons from both of their pasts need to be slayed, and they both need to focus on living in the now. Lucky for us readers, they realize the now isn’t worth living if the other isn’t in it

Fast paced and riveting, I couldn’t look away until I saw how this all played out. And I did kinda girly squeal when Nina made an appearance!!!!! Yes, we go to Vegas for the story, because where else would a showdown with the evil mobsters in Izzy’s life take place

Needless to say, I loved the trilogy and the conclusion to this story. Each book was a complete piece of Izzy and Houston’s relationship, and this book getting them to their HEA did not disappoint!

Comments