In Moonlight and Memories Volume 3 by Julie Ann Walker releasing July 1, 2019




5 stars

I sit her stunned, slayed, and overcome with emotion. This book wraps up this epic saga, this story of characters who became my friends, became real, and who allowed me the privilege of coming along with them as they journeyed through this part of their story. They had a lot of life happen, and I was there with them. For the highs, for the lows, and for the memories and moments. Their story packed an emotional punch, and will stay with long after I have read it, and long after I write this

Luc, Maggie, and Cash make some big decisions. Luc finally is unable to stand for less, waiting on the side. He asks for what he wants, and push for want he needs. He is respectful, and willing to back away, but he needs some answers. The characters mature past their childhood in their relationships with each other, but the one thing they all hand onto, is the deep and true love and bond they share

This story concludes with a wealth and wave of emotions, and is truly beautiful for it all

Comments