In Moonlight and Memories Volume 1 by Julie Ann Walker



5 stars

This story misted out of the pages and wrapped around me, holding me close, drawing me in, invading my senses. It clouded over, parted to allow sunlight in, drenched me in dew and rain, warmed me with humidity, and cooled me with breezes. It wasn’t something I read; it was something I experienced

Cash, Maggie, and Luc are imperfectly perfect. They were closer than family back in the day, but Cash still held back and hid things. Maggie and Cash were the dream couple, but he wasn’t honest with her about who he was, why he was the way he was. Luc and Cash shared everything, even a love for Maggie, then, now, always. But this isn’t a love triangle, the friendship bonds between these three are too strong. The love flowing isn’t sexual in nature, it is pure, kind, and open. Binding them together.

Cash, Luc, and Maggie have lived a lot of life in the past ten years, but the pull of the past is still strong. As they get to know what they are, who they are, and what life has planned for them, what will happen with that pull?

Comments