Falling with You by Carrie Ann Ryan releasing July 16, 2019 book three in the Fractured Connections series


Falling with You by Carrie Ann Ryan

5 stars


Aiden and Sienna, well, they made me laugh. They made each other laugh, and they made those around them laugh. Before Aiden, I never thought about being identical, in every way, with your twin. So they see you, every time they see themselves. This is a simple and easy way to nullify the “I could have been naked” argument. #whoknew #themoreyouknow I have thought about crazy cat people limits, limitations, and irregularities, and that made me laugh from the sheer truth of it all! And of course, RBF, resting brooding face, made me giggle uncontrollably 😊

Aiden and Sienna, they made me cry. They me cry for them, the confusion and the pain they keep for themselves alone. The big hearts they have, and the way they want to protect everyone and everything. The guilt they carry when they think they failed. The guilt they carry when they feel their anger isn’t justified. The guilt they carry for feeling what they feel. Luckily, they have such wonderful people around them, and they are all now aware they need to be there for each other. No matter how much these two try and wallow in their guilt alone, their loved ones won’t let them

Aiden and Sienna, they got their happily ever after, finally, and it happened at just the right time for them. They had some important life to live to get to this spot, and they realized that. The ending of this book tore a sob out of me I was not expecting, and then it put a huge smile on my face. This book, this series, the base it builds on is a horrible loss, and that is dealt with beautifully, touchingly, and realistically. Kudos to the authour for taking this heavy, heartbreaking, situation, and reminding us that happily ever after can always happen, and it isn’t always a fairy tale ending, but a life that goes on and is well lived, together

Comments