Shouldn't Have You by Carrie Ann Ryan releasing May 21, 2019


5 stars

This book was rich with emotion. Full, deep, soul-touching emotions. There was no turning away from it, you didn’t want to, so you dove in, and it washed over you, through you, and took you over. And you felt it, all of it, with Harmony, with Brendon. Their pain, their confusion, their happiness, their despair, their hope. It wasn’t what you read, you felt it.

I thought I was emotionally prepared from this book, but I wasn’t. It gutted me, and it lifted me up. I loved every feeling, every teardrop, every chuckle. I want everyone to read this book, so they can feel, really feel, all of it as well. This book is a masterpiece of emotions, and an amazing story, of losing, finding, accepting, and just being true to yourself in the now. That there is no perfection, but there is a life worth living, if you let yourself

Comments