Savage Protector by E.M. Gayle, book one of the trilogy, out now in Kindle Unlimited




Ahhhh, that was a dozy of a cliffhanger!!!!! Holy moly, this story was awesome, had my stomach clenched, and my heart breaking. Houston, we have hawtness, extra spicy attraction, and instant connection, between Izzy and Houston. Both are broken, both end up where they never wanted to be, and both are just trying to survive. After perfection together, their real worlds claim them, and once there is another chance, crazy cliffy that is going to have on edge until the next book comes out.

Once I started this book, I was completely drawn in by the characters, the dynamics, the story, and devoured it all at once. It was over too soon, and while my brain and heart needed the break, I will be stalking the release of the next book!

Comments